We’ve curated some great beauty-in-culture reading. Sit back and enjoy!
- Sri Sri Rai Shankar explains the relationship between beauty and love
- A review of and poignant excerpts from a new book about an African-American woman coming to terms with her looks
- An exhibit at the Mosely Gallery, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, “Fair and Lovely,” explores race and beauty
- A fascinating (albeit scary) history of tanning
- What does “Black Fashion” mean anyway?
Anything else to add to the list? Comment or tweet us @Beautyskew