- Drug, alcohol, marriage break-ups — all types of interventions for the world to see on T.V. Now Tracy Gold attempts to do it for those with eating disorders. Think it can work?
- Why must Lisbeth Salander be portrayed as a sex symbol?
- A fascinating exploration into how our favorite fairly tale characters would be depicted on the covers of the top fashion mags
- New show, “Scouted”, shows that becoming a model isn’t easy-peasy or all about luck despite the industry’s vapid reputation
- Some good guidance for buying safe cosmetics
Comment or add to the reading list @Beautyskew.com