- While there’s been a recent slew of plus-sized models gracing the media and catwalks, there’s an obvious lack of male models that resemble, in any shape or form, the majority of guys out there. How men are responding .. if at all?
- How is the definition of luxury changing in this new climate? Read this great article.
- Christian Louboutin went to battle for his red soles. Why? Because they are an incredible marker for his brand. What can other marketers learn from his branding success?
- A taste from an article in the Dec 2011 issue of Vogue Magazine that outlines the history of the Aesthetic Movement. It beautifully brings the movement to life via photographs of Saoirse Ronan embodying nineteenth-century muses.
- An interesting feminist debate about the Miss World beauty pageant. Is it sexist and objectifying or empowering?
Comment or tweet us your thoughts, or just add more articles to the reading list @Beautyskew