Ooooooh, some more exciting beauty reading. Check these stories out….
- Could it be that weight makes a difference in politics? A fascinating chart by the NY Times comparing the physiques of past presidents and with those of their competitors.
- A beautiful design exhibit benefiting cancer that celebrates life rather than illustrates tragedy. See the heartfelt and gorgeous work.
- Meet the latest diet: “The Incidental Diet.” Supposedly you can lose weight without really trying….hmmmm. You be the judge.
- Who really buys couture anymore? Well, we found em’. Have a read…
- UK opens its first salon dedicated to the fuller-figured lady to counteract the social stigma overweight women feel at the swanky, model-y hair salons.
Any more articles you’d like to share? Comment or tweet us @beautyskew