- African fashion has made its way to runways around the world
- Saudi wives are rebelling. How? By refusing to hire Moroccan maids lest they be better looking than them. (Maybe if Saudi women had more rights to do more stuff and become more well-rounded they wouldn’t be so threatened by beautiful maids!)
- Can someone tell from a picture if you’re high maintenance? Well, some people think they can…hmmmm
- Do you think a ban on miniskirts in schools is a good thing? Even for cheerleaders? I get it…
- Vivian Diller interviews a plastic surgeon on the thorny issues surrounding plastic surgery: does it lead to homogenization? Is it really anti-aging? Is it being done to women who are either too old or too young?